The Republic of Jane Doe is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning emu population. The hard-working population of 438 million Jane Doeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 23.3%.
The Jane Doean economy, worth 17.2 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Tourism, and Information Technology. Average income is 39,378 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jane Doe's national animal is the emu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jane Doe's influence in Farwell rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Jane Doe's influence in Farwell rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Jane Doe's influence in Farwell rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Jane Doe relocated from Ancap Land to Farwell.
- : Jane Doe applied to join the World Assembly.
- : The Republic of The Military of South Asians 4 dismissed Jane Doe as a of Bolivian Federation.
- : Jane Doe's influence in Ancap Land rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Jane Doe was banned from Charon by The Sultanate of The Military of South Asians 2.
- : The Sultanate of The Military of South Asians 2 dismissed Jane Doe as a of Charon.
- : Jane Doe suppressed a post on the Ancap Land Regional Message Board.