The Nationalist State of Jamesreich is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Chancellor James with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.266 billion Jamesians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jamestown. The average income tax rate is 82.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jamesreichian economy, worth 456 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 201,603 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The world still seems flat to some people in space, summer science camps are regularly raided by narcotics police, Jamesreich has become a gigantic dustbowl filled with tourists and mean desperados, and overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jamesreich's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Riskaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jamesreich, overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers.
- : Following new legislation in Jamesreich, Jamesreich has become a gigantic dustbowl filled with tourists and mean desperados.
- : Following new legislation in Jamesreich, summer science camps are regularly raided by narcotics police.
- : Following new legislation in Jamesreich, the world still seems flat to some people in space.
- : Jamesreich was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Jamesreich was endorsed by The Federation of Mynox.
- : Jamesreich was endorsed by The Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation.
- : Jamesreich was endorsed by The Kingdom of Asparagusia.
- : Following new legislation in Jamesreich, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Jamesreich, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Ausvelt, Walfo, Invernessia, St Scarlett, Saint Domingo, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Destyntine, Yahlia, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, The New Nordic Union, North of Americas, Nardin, Someseni, An Clar, Regnum Italiae, The Oriental Empire, Imperium Anglorum, Shaor, GanymedEuropa, Leranditale, Outer Sparta, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Grodisze, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Prussian-Union, Gor Kebab, Crestphalia, The Kingdom of Denmark, The New Mexican Confederation, South St Maarten, Savinecross, Epistimi Evimeria, Trixeland, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, and 4 others.Christian Terra, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, and Mynox.