The Union of egoists of IraqGreece is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Max Stirner with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.077 billion Egoists are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stirner. The average income tax rate is 91.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Egoist economy, worth a remarkable 3,807 trillion Drachmas a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 291,168 Drachmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Children play ring-around-the-rosey around bonfires of videogame cartridges, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, the standard government reply to any query is "there is no spoon", and all guns must be registered. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. IraqGreece's national animal is the Black Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, all guns must be registered.
- : IraqGreece was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, the standard government reply to any query is "there is no spoon".
- : IraqGreece was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, children play ring-around-the-rosey around bonfires of videogame cartridges.
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, the government says only criminals harp on about "innocent until proven guilty".
- : IraqGreece was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, the banhammer is a standard police sidearm.
- : Following new legislation in IraqGreece, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer.