The Republic of Interceptor XLVII is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning kiwi population. The hard-working population of 1.972 billion Interceptor XLVIIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 18.8%.
The Interceptor XLVIIian economy, worth 88.4 trillion marks a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 44,841 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Interceptor XLVII's national animal is the kiwi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Interceptor XLVII's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Interceptor XLVII resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Interceptor XLVII was endorsed by The Republic of Enyo 79.
- : Interceptor XLVII endorsed The Colony of Market-39.
- : Interceptor XLVII endorsed The Republic of Enyo 79.
- : Interceptor XLVII endorsed The United Socialist States of Written In The Stars.
- : Interceptor XLVII relocated from Novo Tarea to Artificial Solar System.
- : Interceptor XLVII became WA Delegate of Novo Tarea.
- : Interceptor XLVII's influence in Novo Tarea rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Interceptor XLVII relocated from Artificial Solar System to Novo Tarea.