The Democratic Republic of Iniasa is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and unlimited-speed roads. The democratic population of 230 million Iniasans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 53.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Iniasan economy, worth 11.2 trillion lire a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 48,764 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Money grows on trees, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, and many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iniasa's national animal is the luna moth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iniasa was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Iniasa was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Iniasa was endorsed by The Republic of TescoPepsi.
- : Iniasa was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Iniasa was endorsed by The Very Tired of Holy Free.
- : Iniasa was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Following new legislation in Iniasa, many friends and relatives of Leader have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Iniasa, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant.
- : Following new legislation in Iniasa, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Iniasa, money grows on trees.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Chernaya Zvezda, Volaworand, Amerion, Yaravia, Ever Testing, Tepertopia, Holota, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Shadeth, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Wehraboos, Eleuthelrium, Asderst, Arscanesia, Beblahbleblo, Sismite, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Great Lothian, Ebonhand, Arugan, Abarri, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Esterwood, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Blondiesland, Farengeto, Kringalia, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Zamkadishi, Eggraria, ARIAPOLIS01, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Holy Free, Evinea, TescoPepsi, and 2 others.MaPetiteFille, and Altnavia.