The Scientific Republic of Inhwan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Osaki with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, sprawling nuclear power plants, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.533 billion Intellectuals hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hyun. The average income tax rate is 45.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Intelligent economy, worth 253 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 99,914 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prudishness is on the way out, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million bitcoins of property damage. Crime is totally unknown. Inhwan's national animal is the android.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Inhwan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Inhwan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Against Inflationary Practices".
- : Inhwan endorsed The Void of Dustwind.
- : Inhwan endorsed The Republic of Bondgalm.
- : Inhwan was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.
- : Inhwan was endorsed by The Republic of Bondgalm.
- : Inhwan endorsed The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Inhwan endorsed The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Inhwan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Inhwan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
Endorsements Received: 39 » The Republic of Osea, Wysrod, Samonaemia, Maconshinbernititte, Ursabeknikov, Solsevara, Krystalveil, Anollasia, Liberdon, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Violent Trees, Selu-Ahare, Ilfarasia, Evertopia, Grimmywelsh, Xanthorrhoea, Testa, Coldian, Macrasetia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Hashari Darussalam, Kaprein, Vivolkha, New Caratonia, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Arnefol, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Clialaad, United Kolance, Bondgalm, and Dustwind.