The Matriarchy of Infinite Miracles is a tiny, cultured nation, notable for its ritual sacrifices, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The democratic, devout population of 10 million Infinite Miraclesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The weak Infinite Miraclesian economy, worth 274 billion XPS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 27,471 XPS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's countrysides are littered with landmines due to ongoing family disputes, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone, the government is reining in public spending, and colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Infinite Miracles's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Infinite Miracles's influence in Austyn rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Following new legislation in Infinite Miracles, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
- : Following new legislation in Infinite Miracles, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Following new legislation in Infinite Miracles, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone.
- : Infinite Miracles lodged a message on the Austyn Regional Message Board.
- : Infinite Miracles relocated from Warzone Africa to Austyn.
- : Infinite Miracles relocated from The Rejected Realms to Warzone Africa.
- : Infinite Miracles was banned from Warzone Europe by The Admiralty of Alnorud.
- : Infinite Miracles relocated from Warzone Asia to The Rejected Realms.
- : Infinite Miracles was ejected and banned from Warzone Asia by The Armed Forces of The Alnorudian Navy.
Endorsements Received: None.