The Federal Republic of Incera is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, infamous sell-swords, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 1.17 billion Incerans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 38.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Inceran economy, worth 160 trillion Dreahs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 137,366 Dreahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense, cub scouts are being asked to hand in their woggles as the state withdraws funding for scouting, it is said that an Inceran woman's work is never done, and souvenir shops that sell alphorns are taking advantage of gullible tourists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Incera's national animal is the Rattlesnake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Incera was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Incera, souvenir shops that sell alphorns are taking advantage of gullible tourists.
- : Incera was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Incera was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Following new legislation in Incera, it is said that an Inceran woman's work is never done.
- : Following new legislation in Incera, cub scouts are being asked to hand in their woggles as the state withdraws funding for scouting.
- : Incera was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Incera, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense.
- : Following new legislation in Incera, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Following new legislation in Incera, doctors prescribe medicines produced by the last pharmaceutical company to give them a free pen.
Endorsements Received: 61 » PenguinPies, Holota, Beblahbleblo, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Yaravia, Corgitopiaa, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Volaworand, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Treir, A Place Somewhere, Wehraboos, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Land Without Shrimp, Anatasha, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Concrete Slab, Hanguk-Nippon, Valansten, Malmsia, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Kringalia, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Drew Durrnil, Tsunamy, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Donat Invadia, Aidenfieeld, Sedunn, Zataras, Esterwood, Froshar, Leimarite Empire, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, and 11 others.Great Lothian, Prokuror, Doge Land, Brazilian impero2, Petea, Tyrantistica, Comfed, Bistritza, Eggraria, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.