|Leader||Morgoth Mindrend Ganumaga|
The Empire of Imperium Malignis is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Morgoth Mindrend Ganumaga with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.479 billion Malignants have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arx Daemoniorum. The average income tax rate is 64.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperium Malignisian economy, worth 773 trillion Crowns a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,247 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub, and the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperium Malignis's national animal is the Vampire Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub.
- : Imperium Malignis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Imperium Malignis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Imperium Malignis, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Imperium Anglorum, The Seven Provinces, Sinclairtown, Slavorussia, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, Yahlia, Ahma, Thracia Republic, Wombelland, Saint Domingo, Dark Matter, An Clar, Einswenn, Northern German Federation, Lexembourg, Feria-Alkaline, Super Happy Land, North of Americas, Bohomo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Irminsulia, Alsted, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Rouvenor, Ostermarch, South St Maarten, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, Alympian Kingdom, Pazano, Leszno, Cytadela, The Champions League, Chioganah, GanymedEuropa, Kaspinia, Dorpz, Purgatio, Death Bat, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, British Alban, Germany Third Reich, Miharr, Jim the Baptist, and 40 others.Supcotia, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Beauprix, Kenmoria WA Mission, Republic Of Vox, Apabeossie, Bahnhofstrasse, Mantcor, Northlandic Republic, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Daneforth, Gingera, Suissen, Elisabethshagen, Mallesia, Stromia, Novo Portugal, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Walfo, British Norklon, Anskerdank, The Wretched of this Earth, Blechingia, Prussian-Union, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Rijland, Puhja, Kanokla, Enway, Brakanistan, Elitestland, Shagolaa, and Sienkahn.