The Federal republic of Imperial Dhoutaland is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, flagrant waste-dumping, and public floggings. The hard-nosed population of 597 million Dhoutalans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dhoutagrad. The average income tax rate is 16.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Dhoutalan economy, worth 59.9 trillion Dhoutans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 100,363 Dhoutans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme, a murderous reputation can revitalise a flagging celebrity career, reddish-brown is the new black, and the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Imperial Dhoutaland's national animal is the Dhoutaland panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Dhoutaland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Star Gazing Day"".
- : Imperial Dhoutaland approved the World Assembly proposal "Injunct UEPU".
- : Imperial Dhoutaland approved the World Assembly proposal "Injunct The Frontier Sea".
- : Imperial Dhoutaland approved the World Assembly proposal "Injunct Bilibili".
- : Imperial Dhoutaland approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate The Wellspring".
- : Imperial Dhoutaland altered its national flag.
- : Imperial Dhoutaland altered the regional flag of Democratic Unity.
- : Imperial Dhoutaland created a new poll in Democratic Unity: "What do you think of our regional flag?".
- : Imperial Dhoutaland deleted a regional poll in Democratic Unity.
- : Imperial Dhoutaland lodged a message on the Democratic Unity Regional Message Board.