The Empire of Ilidonia is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its closed borders, ritual sacrifices, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 681 million Ilidonieses are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valhalla. The average income tax rate is 71.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Ilidonian economy, worth 51.9 trillion Danegelds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is 76,172 Danegelds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors, the studies of art and philosophy are banned, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ilidonia's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ilidonia was endorsed by The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : Ilidonia was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Ilidonia was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Ilidonia was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Ilidonia was endorsed by The Solacratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Ilidonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Ilidonia, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Ilidonia, years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details.
- : Following new legislation in Ilidonia, the studies of art and philosophy are banned.
- : Ilidonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Ever Testing, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Holy Free, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, Farengeto, Bleakfoot, Chernaya Zvezda, PenguinPies, Arscanesia, Wehraboos, Eleuthelrium, Land Without Shrimp, Esterwood, Brazilian impero2, Ebonhand, Froshar, Kringalia, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, A Place Somewhere, Volaworand, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Goom Bay, Antwerpen1, Myhomecountry, Linden Oak, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Maeiland, Amerion, Eae, Shadeth, Driodal, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Flumenvallis, and 12 others.LadyRebels, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Curlyhoward, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, and Los Rodeos.