|Currency||cut off fingers from our slave|
The Dictatorship of If u go here u r bound to die is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 761 million toys are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 66.9%.
The sizeable but sluggish If u go here u r bound to diean economy, worth 22.3 trillion cut off fingers from our slaves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, highly specialized black market in Trout Farming and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 29,262 cut off fingers from our slaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
All citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number, gun regulations are so strict even staple guns and hot glue guns are illegal, the nation's healthcare system has taken a "survival of the fittest" approach in administering care, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. If u go here u r bound to die's national animal is the you, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The United States of Lauramerica.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Republic of Pentes.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Chaos of Virq.
- : If u go here u r bound to die was endorsed by The Kingdom of Petea.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Gherweb2, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Ever Testing, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, PenguinPies, Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Sou Avida, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Mavenu, Land Without Shrimp, Donat Invadia, Farengeto, Mom Theate, Holy Free, Kringalia, Wehraboos, Cereskia 2, Kanatian Percocet, Andinla, Aidenfieeld, Zataras, Ebonhand, Sedunn, Bawkie, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, Nive Tecta Iugis, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Leimarite Empire, Nowa Europa, Brazilian impero2, Oppalli, A Place Somewhere, Prairiegrass, Saint Roberts, Seythennia, Shefino, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Doge Land, South Pernambuco, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, and 9 others.Petea, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Pentes, Lauramerica, Eggraria, Bistritza, Eae, and Shadeth.