The Empire of Idealioss is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its prohibition of alcohol, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 139 million Idealiosians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 50.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Idealiossian economy, worth 3.97 trillion Ides a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 28,553 Ides, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Idealiossian selfishness, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets, and soldiers have swapped their uniforms for prisonwear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Idealioss's national animal is the Black Leosol, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Idealioss's influence in Enadia fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".
- : Idealioss was endorsed by The Like of Dependants.
- : Idealioss's influence in Enadia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Idealioss was endorsed by The Colonial Administration Rule of Lazy valley.
- : Idealioss was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Idealioss's influence in Enadia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Idealioss lodged a message on the Enadia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Idealioss, soldiers have swapped their uniforms for prisonwear.
- : Following new legislation in Idealioss, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Idealioss, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Idealiossian selfishness.