|Capital||The Dark Citadel|
|Leader||The Goddess Queen Larissa|
|Faith||The Larissa Cult|
The Happy Not Oppressed People of IB Larioth is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by The Goddess Queen Larissa with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 5.328 billion Lariothians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Dark Citadel. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Lariothian economy, worth 588 trillion Gold Pieces a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 110,444 Gold Pieces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Not showing enough enthusiasm for mutual assured destruction is a court-martial offence, rumour has it The Goddess Queen Larissa needs a calculator to multiply ten by ten, squeaky high prepubescent voices recite the patriotic poem "Hail to The Leader!" before each meal, and children regularly take part in blood sports that result in extreme boo-boos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. IB Larioth's national animal is the Fel Siren, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Larissa Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : IB Larioth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : IB Larioth resigned from the World Assembly.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The Republic of Genovini.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The People's Republic of Maksim land.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The Republic of The New Bengal Dynasty.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The Green Magpies of Nanualele.
- : IB Larioth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The Republic of Coliantia.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The Principality of Nationary.
- : IB Larioth was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Boston Harbor.