The Community of House 15 is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working population of 4.363 billion House 15ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 25.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong House 15ian economy, worth 257 trillion Fish a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 59,129 Fish, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force. House 15's national animal is the Poisson.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House 15's influence in UnitedUnion rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : House 15's influence in UnitedUnion rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : House 15's influence in UnitedUnion rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : House 15's influence in UnitedUnion rose from "Vassal" to "Handshaker".
- : House 15's influence in UnitedUnion fell from "Envoy" to "Vassal".
- : House 15 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : House 15's influence in UnitedUnion rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : House 15 relocated from Devide by Zero to UnitedUnion.
- : House 15 endorsed The United Socialist States of Wascoitan 060.
- : House 15 was admitted to the World Assembly.