The Republic of Holanr is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 317 million Holanrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 40.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Holanrian economy, worth 11.5 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 36,229 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Holanr's national animal is the wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holanr's influence in Sea of Storms rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Holanr's influence in Sea of Storms rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Holanr's influence in Sea of Storms rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Holanr's influence in Sea of Storms rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Holanr relocated from Lazarus to Sea of Storms.
- : Holanr was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Holanr ceased to exist in Juan Cena Jr.
- : Holanr's influence in Juan Cena Jr fell from "Instigator" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Holanr's influence in Juan Cena Jr rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Instigator".
- : Holanr's influence in Juan Cena Jr rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".