The Empire of Hitrhostan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Masamune Kido with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, prohibition of alcohol, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 964 million Hitrhos are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mikado City. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Hitrho economy, worth 67.3 trillion alektors a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 69,801 alektors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, bike rage is all the rage, and Masamune Kido has just been declared ruler of Hitrhostan in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hitrhostan's national animal is the peregrine falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hitrhostan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Hitrhostan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Hitrhostan changed its national leader to "Masamune Kido".
- : Hitrhostan changed its national leader to "Yugo Kuga".
- : Following new legislation in Hitrhostan, Masamune Kido has just been declared ruler of Hitrhostan in an international press conference.
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
Endorsements Received: 19 » The Soylent Green Party, Kuriko, Northern Nivaria, Nooooooooooooooo, Krystalveil, New Fania, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ignis Cinere, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.