The Federal Republic of Hevelenia is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 478 million thanatos are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of hevelnora. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.4%.
The powerhouse Hevelenian economy, worth 42.3 trillion veles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 88,489 veles, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 265,866 per year while the poor average 22,990, a ratio of 11.6 to 1.
A third of thanatos are e-certified CEOs, one can walk from one side of hevelnora to the other without setting foot on Hevelenian soil, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance, and murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hevelenia's national animal is the gato, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Numano.
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Republic of TescoPepsi.
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Local Councilcratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Republic of Maclalindo.
- : Hevelenia was endorsed by The Democratic Minion's Republic of The Haughtherlands.
- : Following new legislation in Hevelenia, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour.
- : Following new legislation in Hevelenia, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance.
- : Following new legislation in Hevelenia, one can walk from one side of hevelnora to the other without setting foot on Hevelenian soil.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Ever Testing, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Ebonhand, Curlyhoward, Eleuthelrium, Chernaya Zvezda, Holota, Brazilian impero2, Arscanesia, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Abarri, Volaworand, Holy Free, Wehraboos, Tepertopia, Lauramerica, Esterwood, Great Lothian, Mnemnovia, Farengeto, Tyrantistica, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antwerpen1, Eae, Shadeth, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, The Hinuan Empire, New Cacaodia, Rhetiaa, Petea, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Eggraria, Nouvel Empire, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ostela-Aswines, Sureiya, Jayankondam, and 9 others.Willing Mind, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Maclalindo, MaPetiteFille, Evinea, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, and Numano.