|Capital||Pflegerdorf am Rhein|
|Leader||Grand Duke Heinrich VI|
The Grand Duchy of Heinsbergen is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Grand Duke Heinrich VI with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.695 billion Heinsbergeners have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pflegerdorf am Rhein. The average income tax rate is 29.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Heinsbergenerian economy, worth 166 trillion Kupfermarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,008 Kupfermarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, parking's carefree without parking car fees, and a recent "genocide prevention" campaign includes murdering children based on their DNA. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Heinsbergen's national animal is the Alpine Swift, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnostic Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Heinsbergen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Heinsbergen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Heinsbergen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Heinsbergen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Heinsbergen, a recent "genocide prevention" campaign includes murdering children based on their DNA.
- : Following new legislation in Heinsbergen, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Heinsbergen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Heinsbergen was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : Heinsbergen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Heinsbergen was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, Feria-Alkaline, Regnum Italiae, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, An Clar, Socialist Balkans, Elisabethshagen, Wessex and Cornwall, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Wiener-Neustadt, Jim the Baptist, Dark Matter, Prussian-Union, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Alsted, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, Slavonia and Srijem, Nuweland, Destyntine, Lyallpur, Leranditale, North of Americas, GanymedEuropa, Rivierenland, Bathera, Canovium, Germany Third Reich, Savinecross, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, Bohomo, Nea Europa, South St Maarten, Quentenia, Greater Albaina, Ansington, The Seven Provinces, North Batica, Ausvelt, Grodisze, and 45 others.New Petra, Abject Ludicrosity, Chronus, The Kingdom of Denmark, Weltbeherrschung, Ostermarch, Shaor, Pilipinas and Malaya, Jahass, Falvaard, Umeria, Thracia and Crimea, Lovisa, Sienkahn, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Wombelland, Chioganah, Meropis, The Mongol Plain, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, The New Mexican Confederation, NorthPortugal, Trixeland, The Scandinavian Realm, Brakanistan, Armra, Greater Icelandia, The Young Ur, Kanokla, Soviet Taoistan, Lieges, Owlograd, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Nardin, Continental Social Democrats, and Berlin and Potsdam.