The Nomadic Peoples of Gwaentrymulnuuli is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Khuruldai with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, pith helmet sales, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 1.729 billion Gwaentrymulnuulians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jtanidraedresico. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Gwaentrymulnuulian economy, worth 238 trillion Norbens a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 137,946 Norbens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Khuruldai has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves, the transit system is throwing poor people under the bus, the government is avowedly secular, and baiting is a national sport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gwaentrymulnuuli's national animal is the Binturong, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tdjrkrsn.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, baiting is a national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, the transit system is throwing poor people under the bus.
- : Gwaentrymulnuuli voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, The Khuruldai has been seen stealthily slicing fifths off bread loaves.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, feeling like a winner comes at a price.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, on-duty Air Gwaentrymulnuuli flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Gwaentrymulnuuli, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Veterans Association, Debluu, Aivintis, Aquyia, VW53Aland, Axdel, Fellon, New Leganes, Brotherland, The Three States of Fortuna, Evrigenis, Agave, Mardom, Kianhua, Pakitsk, Remsleep, Preat, Rikos Isles, Nevertopia, Wiranath, Elejamie, Unger under over, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Land of Corporations, The Almighty Country, Lantros, Empire of Dabiristan, Wanabe, The Marlands, Verconia, Exitos, BearStackof2015, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Roissyland, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Modra, Atlantis of the Sands, Grand Duchy of Austria, New Chili, A mean old man, Brethren, Nova Shyara, Gernmark, Enlil, and 9 others.Chalan, New Sandsnionion, Eonnysses, Sandboxford, Marrabuk, Ridann, Santa Dystopia, United Citizens, and Palladion State.