|Capital||The waiting city|
The United Kingdom of Greenmont Federation is a huge, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 411 million Montics have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The waiting city. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 56.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Greenmontic economy, worth 44.7 trillion Gologans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 108,816 Gologans, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Anyone can get ahead in life if they want to, a new "thought police" branch is being developed, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, and exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Greenmont Federation's national animal is the Chicken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greenmont Federation, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Greenmont Federation voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Greenmont Federation, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Greenmont Federation, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Following new legislation in Greenmont Federation, anyone can get ahead in life if they want to.
- : Following new legislation in Greenmont Federation, the nation has always been at war with Bigtopia.
- : Greenmont Federation was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Greenmont Federation, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Greenmont Federation was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Greenmont Federation was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Kuriko, Wysrod, Randopian, Anisopterra, Kierekiko, Recon Island, AciaciaMont, Northern Nivaria, Tills, Valentian Elysium, New Fania, Johnne Green, Zinzdan, Solarampa, Tamsalin, Krystalveil, Gewisse, The Republic of Osea, Chocolate Coookies, Old Atlantica, Zeganas, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, QuazaFire, Isentran, Ignis Cinere, New Udonia, Iontan, Better Indonesia, Dustwind, Lower Phlebacite, A R V E R N A, Tol Elenna, Anollasia, Lamborghini Murcielago, Northern African Sahara, Testa, Stroulia, Seranis, Quwoe, Evertopia, Karlando, Sunazoku, Airegin123, Ehrgeizig, Hamletus, Tzo, Ascended Union, Xemja, Flex Lexington, and 66 others.Dystopija, West Whale, The African Emirates, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Eames, Arctic Coalition, Mulia Easamandringordia, Neojinkotsu, Leprechaun Gold, The Pizza, Juiulia, Mat She, Techoligia, KaldDalen, Armatha, Alleida, Ali Faridi, Terra Royaume, Marroc, Snakeden, Great Ranges, Itic, Free Land of Malopolska, Islands of Czechia, Republic of Karskarovyt, Mastodonia, Seantonia, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Vivolkha, Danyl, Zopciria, The Pipiles, Reasonin, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Namakan, PYT, Coreras, Point Comfort Colony, Martunra, Lantzalot, United gaelic, Palman, Wuerttenberg, Kilko, Drewish, Sastaora, City of Saint Nicolas, The Parandeam, Zyrcrestia, Liberdon, The Snake Brotherhood, Novegia, Athontia, Pianaville, East Drent, Acvilsol, Haxx Isles, Eppur, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Lisokyo, Onnita, Echocrimsonia, Bortheria, Wigwag, and Free Las Pinas.