|Leader||Council of Rabbits|
The People's Republic of Greater Hongshan is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Council of Rabbits with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 5.358 billion Hongshanren are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Niuheliang. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hongshan economy, worth 497 trillion drachmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 92,941 drachmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, Council of Rabbits's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and Council of Rabbits's opponents have adopted dogs to chase away the mailman. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Hongshan's national animal is the bunny, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Daoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hongshan, Council of Rabbits's opponents have adopted dogs to chase away the mailman.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The People's Republic of Shumi.
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Shumi.
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The Republic of Anti-Cheeseheads.
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The Republic of Anti-Cheeseheads.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The People's Leninist Republic of United Canadia-America.
- : Greater Hongshan endorsed The People's Republic of Vinidad.
- : Greater Hongshan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Vinidad.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Kethania, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Slakchtreen, Lilshire, Vulga, Marxmeans, Tranbian, Mallissa, Bibliophilius, Brauengen, Seungli, Keltische, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, Ursina, Bruzzundunga, Pangeaeae, The Bon Fa Islands, Floreznia, Wice, Council of America, Boyarkinskaya, Americ anfootball, The Steephills, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Socialist Balkon, United Canadia-America, Vinidad, Anti-Cheeseheads, Shumi, and Carrico.