|Leader||Emperor Joseph IV|
The Empire of Greater Dragunovia is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Joseph IV with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 7.839 billion Dragunovians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragunovia. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Dragunovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,087 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,738 Reichsmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, and citizens volunteer for tax audits to avoid the 80-page Practical Assessment Survey Tool On Religions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Dragunovia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Dragunovian Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greater Dragunovia, citizens volunteer for tax audits to avoid the 80-page Practical Assessment Survey Tool On Religions.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Dragunovia, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- : Greater Dragunovia was endorsed by The Imperium of Kardjali.
- : Greater Dragunovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Greater Dragunovia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Greater Dragunovia was endorsed by The Vinlandic Republic of Falvaard.
- : Greater Dragunovia lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
- : Greater Dragunovia endorsed The Democratic Republic of San Forya.
- : Greater Dragunovia was endorsed by The Content Peoples of Umeria.
- : Greater Dragunovia was endorsed by The Hetalian FairyFriend Kingdom of Leranditale.
Endorsements Received: 102 » NorthPortugal, Othenhiem, The New Mexican Confederation, Rivierenland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, Anglo-Francios, The Oriental Empire, Anskerdank, Kalifer and Baska, Invernessia, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Boldia, Trixeland, Kanokla, Imperium Anglorum, Irminsulia, Republic of Satherland, Meropis, Pilipinas and Malaya, Walfo, Christian Terra, Saint Domingo, Mynox, Northwest Isles, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, Eritei, Enway, Zarulia, Thracia and Crimea, Brakanistan, Parliamentary Laramidia, Saiwania, Maritzal, Shaor, Woschia, Wessex and Cornwall, North of Americas, Weltbeherrschung, South St Maarten, Dark Matter, Ostermarch, Yoannes, Lieges, Nevelja, Galway-Dublin, and 52 others.Zanexlan, Wombelland, The New Nordic Union, Noristoniaka, Litalia Vala, Abject Ludicrosity, Destyntine, Nea Europa, Leiningerland, Jim the Baptist, Great Cane, Corosky, Valtrona, Nardin, Ausvelt, Dauershire, Someseni, Lovisa, Eski, Apabeossie, Savinecross, Nuweland, New Touraine, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Titoist Yugoslavia, Uzbek Khan, Leszno, Gliesetonia, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Soviet Krussia, Ivernia, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Sloburg, Ansington, Stromia, Quentenia, Emynia, Maalat, Athori, New Eestiball, Renway, En Hassik, Berlin and Hanover, Western Turkish Anatolia, Bohomo, Nazakhstan Empire, Eco-Paris Reformation, Leranditale, Umeria, Falvaard, and Kardjali.