|Animal||Southern Screamer Bird|
The Federal Republic of Greater Buenos Aires is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Jose Cabral with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed population of 804 million Bonaerenses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Buen Ayre. The average income tax rate is 43.2%.
The all-consuming Bonaerense economy, worth 74.8 trillion Pesos a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,028 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
In a baffling press conference Jose Cabral proudly dismantled a broken door, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, and exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Buenos Aires's national animal is the Southern Screamer Bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Buenos Aires changed its national motto to "ˇViva la patria bonaerense! ˇIndependencia o muerte!".
- : Greater Buenos Aires changed its national motto to "ˇViva la patria bonaerense, Buenos Aires o muerte!".
- : Greater Buenos Aires changed its national capital to "Buen Ayre".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, in a baffling press conference Jose Cabral proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Greater Buenos Aires was endorsed by The Empire of Heilhum Imperius.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
Endorsements Received: 166 » Sunto, Corfad, Psychotic Vegans, Yaorozu, Sundred, Empy, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Newpromisedland, Jellies Island, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Guer Aike, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Castle Federation, Clan Spaniel, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Vincone Cae, MiaryBhalzhack, Omnistria, Fendlium, Pazair, Ihese, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, Yokciq Empire, Seenvorland, Antiyard, Plangainer, McMasterdonia, Interdimensional Zone, Dar es Saalam, Hamerica, Napnomadia, SORT, North Bratislava, Palgo, Dabarastan, Koda-Land, Xentherida, Votak Matim, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Crader, 1 very fast endotarter, Loutsland, Noahs Second Country, The Endless Eventide, and 116 others.The Tampa Bay Rays, Xagill, The New Communist Republic Of States, Dreadton, Necromonia, Loli County, Praeceps, Great Bights Mum, Selfgradatude, Ethnon, Nistriabar, The Stratosphere Islands, Diodone, Frances Francis the First of France, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Sil Dorsett, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, Ravendi, New Lakemba, Varola, Malta Comino Gozo, Avastate, United Kahndaq, Valentine Z, The Windmilluminati, Orado, Unshleepd, Serendipita Martia, Woodsend, New Octicarg, Valhalla123, Irishvan, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Wisconsota, Hyphen, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Daiz, Xyrron, Maott, Nationeer, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Kasazzastan, Kranostav, Fizban, The Most Freedom Ever, Zeternia, Astronomical, Solimun, Godwanna, The Serdey Islands, Fauzjhia, Oceanialia, Mesopotama, Greater Pittsburgh, The Empire of the Federation, PotatoFarmers, Frostcell, PortvgaI, Sikol, Mon Civia, Tachycardia, Saperisole, Iztocna Slavija, Hoglands, Zzozona, Plutayah, Former English Colony, I Like Killing people, Prydania, Libertania Democratica, Rainengrad, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Borsukia, Lionia, The Calabash Protectorate, Asoc lon, Terra Aquilon, Eywaan, The Havens, Brucklania, Seanat, Maynilan, Arichia, Joodey, Schnuftelland, Florida Palms, Highton Islands, Kocherian, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Unimaginable Doom, The New Cordian Empire, Madjack, Simone Republic, Energi Empire, Ihsan, Eschatosia, Principia Mathematica, Kragsgale, Pokemanland, Xipher, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Buckhem, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Solskjar, Ultra777, Neu-Galicia, U S Eh, Innocentic, and Heilhum Imperius.