The Shattered Empire of Great Aeldari is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Eldanesh with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.928 billion Aeldari have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ulthwé. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Aeldari economy, worth 308 trillion soulstones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 78,597 soulstones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Great Aeldari isn't what it used to be, troops are either deafened by gunfire or a hysterical voice screaming the Party manifesto, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts, and the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Aeldari's national animal is the phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aeldari Mythology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Aeldari's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Great Aeldari's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Great Aeldari's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Great Aeldari's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Great Aeldari altered its national flag.
- : Great Aeldari was refounded in Balder.
- : Great Aeldari ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Great Aeldari was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Saint Roberts.
- : Great Aeldari was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Retfor.
- : Great Aeldari was endorsed by The Glorious Empire of MilkyWay Republic.