The Borderlands of Gozenka is a very large, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 112 million Gozens enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.9%.
The all-consuming Gozenkan economy, worth 9.79 trillion Zens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 87,414 Zens, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
One-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, citizens spend millions on microtransactions to feed virtual orphans while actual orphans starve overseas, robosexual marriages are increasingly common, and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Gozenka's national animal is the Black Fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gozenka endorsed The Federation of Wit Noreis.
- : Gozenka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Gozenka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Following new legislation in Gozenka, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Gozenka, robosexual marriages are increasingly common.
- : Gozenka was endorsed by The Federation of Wit Noreis.
- : Following new legislation in Gozenka, citizens spend millions on microtransactions to feed virtual orphans while actual orphans starve overseas.
- : Gozenka endorsed The Fiefdom of Navsland.
- : Gozenka endorsed The Confederacy of Magna Banitia.
- : Following new legislation in Gozenka, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
Endorsements Received: 135 » Dreadton, Ethnon, Dar es Saalam, Ihese, Schnuftelland, Daiz, Koda-Land, Newpromisedland, Corfad, Guer Aike, Yaorozu, Basedania, Hamerica, Notyoutopia, Damsmel, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Selfgradatude, Solskjar, DIMAnism, Siwale, Plutayah, Territorio di Nessuno, Pallaith, Interdimensional Zone, Eschatosia, Pazair, Andexia, Principia Mathematica, Dangine, Prydania, Praeceps, Kocherian, Kragsgale, Sil Dorsett, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Noahs Second Country, WeKnow, El Fiji Grande, Saperisole, Omnistria, Zzozona, Pigeonstan, Sunto, Gambosnia and Herzegoman, Amerian States, Simone Republic, Heilhum Imperius, Libertania Democratica, and 85 others.Ihsan, Valhalla123, Brucklania, Orado, Napnomadia, New Jamgra, Vincone Cae, Sikol, Frances Francis the First of France, Moszce-Walvard, Dabarastan, Arichia, Malta Comino Gozo, Vathnutum, Fauzjhia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Xipher, Ravendi, Votak Matim, Buckhem, Zumlandia, New Lakemba, Loutsland, Neu-Galicia, 1 very fast endotarter, Pokemanland, Abject Ludicrosity, Maclare, Highton Islands, Runeda, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, U S Eh, The Iron Lions, Draconian Progression, Xagill, McMasterdonia, Eywaan, Harjad, Illusia and Neverendia, Daulatpur, Erubetia, Therizia, Clan Spaniel, Yokciq Empire, North Bratislava, Westinor, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Sisang, Avastate, Cosmosplosion, Cretox State, Morover, Visse, Unsophisticate, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Sopernia, El Emayo, Lulubellia, Xyrron, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Nuevo Navarre, Liminyj, New Trisone, Amprak, Valentine Z, Chips and Guac, Glanst, The Endless Eventide, Comfed, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Magna Banitia, Navsland, and Wit Noreis.