|Leader||King Paul IV|
|Faith||The King Paul IV Church|
The Kingdom of Goodrum is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Paul IV with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.448 billion Goodrumians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curtis. The average income tax rate is 46.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Goodrumian economy, worth 362 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 105,043 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products, dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties, and immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodrum's national animal is the Castle crusher, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The King Paul IV Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Goodrum lodged a message on the Hyperico Regional Message Board.
- : Goodrum lost the position of Hyperico WA Delegate to The Principality of Hyperico.
- : Goodrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Republic of 10th Silk Cav.
- : Goodrum seized the position of Hyperico WA Delegate from The Principality of Hyperico.
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Republic of Waterfallean 3.
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Hazel-rah the Rabbit.
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Armed Republic of 69th Tank Division.
- : Goodrum was endorsed by The Free Land of Chitato X.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Hyperico.