|Leader||The Chosen One|
The Inestimably Holy Empire of Gooblaria is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Chosen One with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 16.811 billion Gooblarians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goobla. The average income tax rate is 1.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Gooblarian economy, worth a remarkable 6,339 trillion Goobles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 377,124 Goobles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Military training in Gooblaria emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs, Gooblarian-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways, Christianity now admits men and women into its clergy, and politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address. Crime is totally unknown. Gooblaria's national animal is the Hyena, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gooblaria was endorsed by The Republic of Phil N Spencer Canning Corporation.
- : Gooblaria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Purple Ruthenia.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, politicians are often seen drinking soft drinks at the end of every public address.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, Christianity now admits men and women into its clergy.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, Gooblarian-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, military training in Gooblaria emphasizes the tactical advantages of stabbing backs.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
- : Gooblaria endorsed The Youngling of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Gooblaria was endorsed by The Youngling of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Following new legislation in Gooblaria, pristine wilderness has been trashed in the quest for cheaper oil.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Mousebumples, Katkasistan, Samuelstani, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Almendron, Le Libertia, Woodleland, Beriwen, Free Rosabell, Brickfield, Mediocrea, Pirataria, Yugarritia, Awesomepotomia, Arqhua, United Kingdoms of Redania, Voxum Mortalum, Poquaoi, Mancheseva City, Polgaria, Acapais, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Dat Countreh, Lethen, Emastalia, Caffeinated, Koroniti, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Barcelona and Girona, Royal Alchemia, Geektopia, Ganud, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, The Lost Men, Tarkovinia, Tital Mania, Greatnessity City, Deliber, The Zombay, New Mercia and Helena, Paulotzia, Estingberg, Thaumania, Turpotia, Spartacistan, Cato2, and 41 others.Astrellan, Pland Adanna, Gemeinschaftsland, Stefoland, Land of Bobtopia, Freelandy, Old Aweic Wirs, Myotatunto, Cutias, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Freeeee, Precisely Nothing, Nairatania, Zecklandia, Siburian, Unidoria, Kiatland, The Militarist States of America, Selgary, South Parter, Dead Warrior Daddy, Thice Frostalt, Murden, Skyhawk Clan, Kurvix, European capitalism, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Northeastern Italian, Paxlond, Nilao, Prov, Aevana, Decnotixa, Votokia, Penlopa, Primorye Oblast, Korektonon, Baobab-Bumbaria, Purple Ruthenia, and Phil N Spencer Canning Corporation.