The Most Serene Republic of Golden Ho is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, infamous sell-swords, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.129 billion Golden Hoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arhidocambos. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Golden Hoan economy, worth 651 trillion tzis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 208,191 tzis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prisoners regularly escape detention posing as scarecrows, all the playground's a stage for Golden Hoan schoolchildren, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present, and most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Golden Ho's national animal is the crocodile, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Golden Ho's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Golden Ho's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Golden Ho's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Golden Ho was refounded in Balder.
- : Golden Ho ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Golden Ho was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Trillius.
- : Golden Ho was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Plangainer.
- : Golden Ho was endorsed by The Queendom of Steampunk Ariel.
- : Golden Ho was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Peldorn.
- : Golden Ho was endorsed by The Republic of VarDrade.