The Republic of Globialia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the Presidium with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.137 billion Globialians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mondis. The average income tax rate is 92.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Globialian economy, worth 385 trillion pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 180,255 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new Cat Supremacy Party is faring well in the polls, pausing for applause during a speech is seen as a form of censorship, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime is totally unknown. Globialia's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Globialia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Belarusball.
- : Globialia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Techno Socialystiche.
- : Globialia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Repolaa.
- : Globialia was endorsed by The United Soviet States of Flying-Penguins.
- : Globialia was endorsed by The Proletarian Dictatorship of Soberanos-Socialistas.
- : Globialia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kireerva.
- : Globialia was endorsed by The Community of Heitoria.
- : Following new legislation in Globialia, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Following new legislation in Globialia, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Globialia, pausing for applause during a speech is seen as a form of censorship.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Marxmeans, Picuros, Phallas, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Whatevernext, Maogeji, Kethania, Rothnia, Keltische, Bruzzundunga, Bibliophilius, Tranbian, Mallissa, Karelianastan, Brauengen, Proletariana, Wuffington, Grebanistan, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, Omafana, Borealian Communes, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Timofeyland, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, Council of America, Norelea, The Steephills, Afronovia, 104 Partisans, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, East Shancia, Arpol, Halsoni, Vinidad, Luwendr, Socialist Balkon, Heitoria, Soberanos-Socialistas, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, and Techno Socialystiche.