The OMG It's the Nation of Gladio II is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Gladio with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 11.921 billion Gladiators have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gladion. The average income tax rate is 70.8%.
The strong Gladiator economy, worth 467 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 39,237 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Discarded pennies litter the streets, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, military spending is on the increase, and citizens are deeply regretting challenging the government to be honest about its intentions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gladio II's national animal is the Red Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Gladion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gladio II resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Imperial Union of New Pruessen.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Most Fabulous SC Member of Frances Francis the First of France.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Corfad.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Syrian Democratic Forces of Shibutani.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Divine Dominion of Sundred.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Matriarchy of PlanetPunk.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Republic of Spartoptia.
- : Gladio II was endorsed by The Sultanate of Koda-Land.