The Theocracy of Ghost BC is a tiny, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 14 million Ghost BCians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The struggling Ghost BCian economy, worth 256 billion Souls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 18,338 Souls, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ghost BC's national animal is the Rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ghost BC's influence in Eastern United Dictatorships rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Ghost BC's influence in Eastern United Dictatorships rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Ghost BC's influence in Eastern United Dictatorships rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Ghost BC's influence in Eastern United Dictatorships rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Ghost BC resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ghost BC's influence in Eastern United Dictatorships rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Ghost BC relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Eastern United Dictatorships.
- : Ghost BC endorsed The Commonwealth of Bobberino120.
- : Ghost BC was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Ghost BC applied to join the World Assembly.