|Leader||Emperor Xanan Fue Plethrerona|
The Empire of Geonomia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Xanan Fue Plethrerona with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 3.847 billion Geonomians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Geonomica. The average income tax rate is 9.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Geonomian economy, worth 599 trillion Dekmals a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 155,723 Dekmals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute, arms manufacturers and mild-mannered journalists have been outed as superheroes, fistfighting vigilantes tend to suffer a lot of gunshot wounds, and viewers get headaches from trying to read the screen full of small print warnings that precede most TV shows. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geonomia's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, viewers get headaches from trying to read the screen full of small print warnings that precede most TV shows.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, fistfighting vigilantes tend to suffer a lot of gunshot wounds.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, arms manufacturers and mild-mannered journalists have been outed as superheroes.
- : Geonomia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the military has adopted a weird double-fisted salute.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, foreign musicians that Emperor Xanan Fue Plethrerona dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Geonomia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, there's nothing more rock-and-roll than absolute sobriety.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Natarkan, Kaprein, Ishkabibber, Boroii, Free Land of Rebellium, Sanron, Liberdon, Macrasetia, Xanthorrhoea, Grimmywelsh, Maconshinbernititte, Second Peenadian, Coldian, Aquachromia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Lower Phlebacite, Better Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Blogotopia, Tzo, The Unidet Of Life, Anime Lovely, Ilfarasia, City of Saint Nicolas, Anollasia, Solsevara, The African Emirates, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Empire Of Shield, Vragar, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Krystalveil, Seranis, Girls Who Say Bruh, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Nolgonia, Kaltovar, Ironica Butterfly, Seantonia, Selu-Ahare, The Republic of Osea, Federal republic of wakanda, Tausend Seen, Geolapo, Breosia, and 38 others.New Caratonia, Zachais, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, Phello, Faradova, Sumuni, New Gothonia, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, New Dracora, Rog Mily, Holma, Wysrod, GamerIsland69, Vicim, Malayn, DetroitSmash, Namakan, Dolorado, Strigberg, Ciderlovers, Vayshnoriya Islands, Clialaad, United Kolance, Selinoz, Dieselia, United federation of kurdistan, Malevos, Verbool, Pickens Nation, Striagro Uspil, Nodo Byzanthia, Syedians, Thexaelen, and Schezlandia.