The Constitutional Monarchy of GeneralStalin is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Stalin with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.269 billion Stalinites are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stalingrad. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient GeneralStalinian economy, worth a remarkable 1,800 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 175,374 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third world countries are rich in "I Love Stalingrad" t-shirts, war vets look after war animals, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties, and aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GeneralStalin's national animal is the Dropbear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : GeneralStalin was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : GeneralStalin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Supcotia.
- : GeneralStalin was endorsed by The Hetalian FairyFriend Kingdom of Leranditale.
- : GeneralStalin was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : GeneralStalin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in GeneralStalin, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators.
- : GeneralStalin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : GeneralStalin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : GeneralStalin was endorsed by The Federation of Shagolaa.
- : GeneralStalin was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Stromia.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Dark Matter, Viciebskaja, Irminsulia, Yahlia, Troltovia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Northern German Federation, The New Nordic Union, The Mongol Plain, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Greate San Marino, Free Furentenia, An Clar, Porury, Pazano, Lord Sapre, Jim the Baptist, Walfo, Outer Sparta, Quentenia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Bahnhofstrasse, Slavorussia, Chioganah, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Preusses, Pilipinas and Malaya, Enway, Imperium Anglorum, Puhja, Einswenn, Parliamentary Laramidia, Bathera, Feria-Alkaline, Elisabethshagen, GanymedEuropa, The Seven Provinces, Alsted, Elitestland, Stromia, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Leranditale, Supcotia, and Kanokla.