The Kingdom of Galoamar is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its national health service, strictly enforced bedtime, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 355 million Galoamarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.0%.
The strong Galoamarian economy, worth 28.1 trillion Sterlings a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,016 Sterlings, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark, Galoamarian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, and refugees without a PhD are sent back to where they came from. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Galoamar's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Community of Islands of Czechia.
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Republic of Wakanchi.
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Galoamar was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ehrgeizig.
- : Galoamar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : Following new legislation in Galoamar, refugees without a PhD are sent back to where they came from.
- : Following new legislation in Galoamar, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Krystalveil, The Soylent Green Party, The Pizza, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Sovieka, Ulthain, Isentran, Creeptopia, Mystaaria, Slaytania, KaldDalen, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Echocrimsonia, Evertopia, New Fania, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Ehrgeizig, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Wakanchi, Islands of Czechia, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.