The Dictatorship of Galactic war is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Sam Biggs with an iron fist, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.06 billion Galactic warians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Hub. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Galactic warian economy, worth a remarkable 1,221 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 241,409 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, Sam Biggs can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini, government statisticians explain census inaccuracies by declaring that "Sith happens", and it's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Galactic war's national animal is the Lemur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Galactic war was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic war, it's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic war, government statisticians explain census inaccuracies by declaring that "Sith happens".
- : Following new legislation in Galactic war, Sam Biggs can be seen doing doughnuts in a new Rambogini.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic war, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Galactic war was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic war, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : Galactic war was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Galactic war was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Galactic war, baby dolls thrown in the trash are a leading cause of panic attacks.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Volaworand, Marinho Islands, Concrete Slab, Holota, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Auphelia, Treir, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Westenhald, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Beblahbleblo, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Holy Free, Independent State of Arstotzka, Danily, Anatasha, Drystar, Farengeto, West Pastafaria, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Sandaoguo, Tsunamy, Yaravia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Ambirich, Immund, Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, and 31 others.Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Andinla, Donat Invadia, Sedunn, Zataras, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, Great Lothian, Oppalli, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Cilibia, The republic of Konsa, Prokuror, Doge Land, TescoPepsi, Tyrantistica, Petea, Comfed, Eggraria, Bistritza, Eae, and Shadeth.