The Direct Democracy of Gal Cradia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Unity with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.638 billion Gal Cradians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Watama. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Gal Cradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,814 trillion turnips a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 188,250 turnips, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate, and the government loves seeing the little people fight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gal Cradia's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gal Cradia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Gal Cradia, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Gal Cradia, a sledgehammer and a spray can are seen as the default tools of political debate.
- : Following new legislation in Gal Cradia, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Gal Cradia, clumsy self-injury is a viable claim in modern compensation culture.
- : Following new legislation in Gal Cradia, Violetist maidens who fall for an outsider must leave their violet light districts in shame.
- : Gal Cradia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Gal Cradia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Gal Cradia endorsed The Republic of United Kolane.
- : Gal Cradia endorsed The Queendom of Dolorado.
Endorsements Received: 62 » The Soylent Green Party, Novegia, Wysrod, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Solsevara, Liberdon, Iontan, Karlando, Zeklandia, Dovant, Solarampa, Ilfarasia, Seranis, Maconshinbernititte, Selu-Ahare, Tzo, Krystalveil, Seantonia, Killettland, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Grimmywelsh, Testa, Zeganas, Tausend Seen, Free Land of Rebellium, The Wires Empire, Yakkandiania, Violent Trees, Faradova, Cathamye, Anollasia, Xanthorrhoea, Katitania, Macrasetia, Chip Skylark, Coldian, Samonaemia, The Galactic American Imperium, Greater Kithsdicaia, The Democratic State Of Josora, Blogotopia, Bondgalm, Farno, United States of Island land, Kaprein, Savveria, and 12 others.Geonomia, Luzfria, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, Counties of Cracow, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, United Kolane, Venmere, and Dolorado.