|Leader||We The People of India|
The People's Republic of Freedomindia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by We The People of India with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, ban on automobiles, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.67 billion Freedomindians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nalanda. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Freedomindian economy, worth 196 trillion Mohors a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,409 Mohors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The NHS is snowed under by requests for crisper ciabatta and tenderer tagliatelle, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, and We The People of India's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Freedomindia's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, We The People of India's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, the NHS is snowed under by requests for crisper ciabatta and tenderer tagliatelle.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.
- : Freedomindia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in We The People of India's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers.
- : Following new legislation in Freedomindia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Freedomindia's radio stations.
Endorsements Received: 113 » La xinga, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Marrabuk, Wiranath, Am Echad, VW53Aland, Eagas, Rhealaliit, Oglandia, BearStackof2015, Todd McCloud, Evrigenis, Liberstankonia, Kangarawa, Rainbow Vests, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Asendavia, Talitoa, Pakitsk, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Merlovich, HinduRashtr, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Calbee, Ripsylvania, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Pizza devil cat, The Death Syndicate, Tretrid, Lanagon, Unger under over, Elejamie, Firenation91, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Kaigi, The Three States of Fortuna, The United Asian Republics, Headpat Central, Axdel, Kalaratri, Roliganistan, Imperial Akatsuki, Wizardonia, The Empire of Rijelv, Servants of Gizmo, and 63 others.Federated States of Zootron, Dark Edgyness, Rohanland, Schrebia, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Wanabe, Cameronia Excellentia, Azureano, Kagorg Bra Corna, The Almighty Country, Lingu, Goodnamesarerare, Dreamersistan, Euricanis, Bullpups, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Raunch, Squid Ruinosa, Tshana, Drunken Seal Islands, Enlil, Distro-Spartica, Mays Austrian Nation, Nigon, Meagharia, Warren democracy, United China Nation, Isanastivia, The Earth Systems Alliance, Sovietsoyuz, Kianhua, Konouj, Pastellene, BuciLand, FreedomIand, A mean old man, Roissyland, Santa Dystopia, Lyontisia, Bytes, Survivoristan, BTProductions, Monteconstance, Endertopias, Davinhia, Akorial, Gyp Land, Janoobi Jazair, Quinto Piano, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, ArenaC, New Leganes, and Castle Federation.