|Leader||The Most Venerable Prime Minister Aleko|
The Parliamentary Superkingdom of Free Workers Macedon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Most Venerable Prime Minister Aleko with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.836 billion Free Macedonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Skopje. The average income tax rate is 87.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Macedonian economy, worth 484 trillion Macedonian denars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,378 Macedonian denars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
White strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators, FWM-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free Workers Macedon's national animal is the Fennec Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Modern Hellenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Workers Macedon was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Enway.
- : Free Workers Macedon was endorsed by The Morning Peace of Apabeossie.
- : Free Workers Macedon was endorsed by The United States of Bensonsign.
- : Free Workers Macedon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, FWM-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators.
- : Following new legislation in Free Workers Macedon, white strait-jackets are the new orange jumpsuits.
- : Free Workers Macedon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Free Workers Macedon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
Endorsements Received: 88 » Thracia Republic, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, Slavonia and Srijem, Saint Domingo, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Kenmoria WA Mission, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Ahma, Supcotia, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Feria-Alkaline, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Alsted, Lovisa, Dark Matter, Estonesia, Stromia, Walfo, Mallesia, Shagolaa, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, IllyrianAlbania, Elisabethshagen, Nardin, The Greater Eastern Republic, The Fair Republic, Maritzal, Monkistan, Weltbeherrschung, Dauershire, Ansington, Jim the Baptist, Continental Social Democrats, Prussian-Union, Wiener-Neustadt, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, and 38 others.Someseni, Sloburg, Destyntine, Leranditale, North of Americas, Savinecross, Chronus, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, Grodisze, Chioganah, Lodhs beard, Ostermarch, Othenhiem, Sienkahn, Cytadela, The Reunited Yugoslavs, NorthPortugal, Old World Order, Meropis, Rivierenland, Drew Durrnil, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Dizgovzy, Fjarrej, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, Hverland, Bensonsign, Apabeossie, and Enway.