The United States of Free Lives is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate population of 266 million Protectionists are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Undervilla. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Protectionist economy, worth 21.5 trillion Feuros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 80,897 Feuros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors, and members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free Lives's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Lives was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Draconian Progression.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, members of majority races are forced out of their homes to make way for Bigtopians.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
- : Free Lives endorsed The Free Land of Runeda.
- : Free Lives was endorsed by The Free Land of Runeda.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Free Lives, blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love.
Endorsements Received: 126 » Prydania, Territorio di Nessuno, Saperisole, Xagill, Pallaith, Ethnon, Hamerica, Fayyayid, Great Bights Mum, Eywaan, Ihese, Zeternia, Yellops, Daiz, Arichia, Notyoutopia, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Brikule, Sikol, Westinor, Shibutani, Newpromisedland, Orado, Pigeonstan, Plutayah, Yaorozu, Libertania Democratica, Kranostav, Hoglands, Keling Serikat, Cowbridge, The Rhein States, Dreadton, Valentine Z, Jovian Knights, Zzozona, New Jamgra, Siwale, Kahlo, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, El Fiji Grande, Empy, Brucklania, Omnistria, Vincone Cae, Fauzjhia, The Calabash Protectorate, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 76 others.Sundred, North Bratislava, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Seenvorland, McMasterdonia, New Lakemba, Yokciq Empire, Korovan Isles, Dabarastan, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Former English Colony, Praeceps, Loutsland, Sunto, Maclare, Pazair, Seanat, Kocherian, Clan Spaniel, Sil Dorsett, The Pantheons, 1 very fast endotarter, Schnuftelland, Palisede, Joodey, Solskjar, Highton Islands, Borsukia, The Iron Lions, Damsmel, Frances Francis the First of France, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Lionia, Wineclaw, Abject Ludicrosity, PotatoFarmers, Valhalla123, Hopsin, Xyrron, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Nistriabar, Zumlandia, Aeolist, Madjack, Ravendi, Wolvenland, Castle Federation, Ihsan, Eschatosia, Kragsgale, Principia Mathematica, Simone Republic, Xipher, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Buckhem, Ultra777, Gray Wolfe, Eastern Cous Empria, WeKnow, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Protonfield, Olofin, U S Eh, Napnomadia, Dechire par la Guerre, Heilhum Imperius, Great Robertia, Votak Matim, Runeda, and Draconian Progression.