The Authoritarian Democracy of Free Bolivington is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Johnson with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.564 billion Bolivingtons enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westbrook. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bolivington economy, worth 204 trillion Bolivington Spires a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 130,868 Bolivington Spires, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Meteorologists warn of fog just past 4pm daily, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and counselors diagnose their clients with motherboard complexes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Free Bolivington's national animal is the Orange Flamingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Music Theorem.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Free Bolivington was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Free Bolivington was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Delnish.
- : Following new legislation in Free Bolivington, counselors diagnose their clients with motherboard complexes.
- : Free Bolivington was endorsed by The Free Democratic Republic of Ivavorska.
- : Free Bolivington was endorsed by The Federal Union Republics of Cananirevins.
- : Following new legislation in Free Bolivington, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Free Bolivington, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors.
- : Following new legislation in Free Bolivington, meteorologists warn of fog just past 4pm daily.
- : Free Bolivington was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Free Bolivington, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Bearded Dragones, North South North West Kansas, WonGya, Caffeine Addicts, New Luciannova, Aerlanica, Greater Anjulas, Jhevantu, Reefinstien, WhoWhoWhoWho, Teslda, Kop Wert, Marionsburgh, Tokists, Rathoria, Monsone, Recycling Bins, Great Clucky, NewOldLand, Roxium, Panselo, Things Are Going Poorly, Latcia, United Noble and Princely Yugo-Alba, The Olivavan Union, Sparanoda, Brudishi, Wish For Love And Peace, Maricon, Azulakas, Big Boys Ville, Ottffs, Jacquin, Monde Naturel, Gerrrm any, Harvestmoon, Peelia, Cananirevins, and Ivavorska.