The Federation of Fratelest is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic population of 301 million Fratelestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Fratelestian economy, worth 16.1 trillion euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 53,614 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains, and Fratelest has designated Fratelest City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fratelest's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fratelest was endorsed by The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : Fratelest was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Fratelest, Fratelest has designated Fratelest City as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Fratelest, government ministers have eclectic tastes in curtains.
- : Fratelest was endorsed by The Dominion of MaPetiteFille.
- : Fratelest was endorsed by The Cayon Democratic Republic of Altnavia.
- : Fratelest was endorsed by The Wood pigeon realm of TescoPepsi.
- : Fratelest was endorsed by The Solacratic Republic of Evinea.
- : Fratelest's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Fratelest, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Chernaya Zvezda, Holota, Ever Testing, ARIAPOLIS01, Amerion, Beblahbleblo, Yaravia, Tepertopia, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Eleuthelrium, Wehraboos, Arscanesia, Blondiesland, Land Without Shrimp, Groblinus, Bistritza, Gennaretia, Kaldosky, Great Lothian, Holy Free, Esterwood, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kringalia, Eae, Ebonhand, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, Dupanda, Taigama, Farengeto, Rhetiaa, Petea, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Steviland, Willing Mind, Sureiya, Nouvel Empire, Winlah, The Haughtherlands, Evinea, TescoPepsi, and 3 others.Altnavia, MaPetiteFille, and Los Rodeos.