The Democratic Republic of Franchise is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kim Star-Allstar with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 4.419 billion Franchiseans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Batangas. The average income tax rate is 59.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Franchisean economy, worth 704 trillion Franchisean Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 159,384 Franchisean Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites, and the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Franchise's national animal is the Frank, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Franchisean.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Franchise was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Franchise was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 5% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Franchise was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Franchise was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Franchise was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Franchise, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel.
- : Following new legislation in Franchise, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites.
- : Franchise was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : Franchise was endorsed by The Kingdom of Petea.
- : Franchise was endorsed by The People's Republic of Tyrantistica.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Laamiva, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Marinho Islands, Bleakfoot, Anserisa, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Shefino, Sandaoguo, Tsunamy, West Pastafaria, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Sedunn, Bawkie, Beepee, Blondiesland, Rebel-topia, Holota, Treir, Pencil Sharpeners 2, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Anatasha, Holy Free, Danily, Drystar, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, and 33 others.Skaladoria, The naked people, Darakin, Aidenfieeld, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Ambirich, The Haughtherlands, Arscanesia, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Eleuthelrium, A Place Somewhere, Sou Avida, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Donat Invadia, Castraebar, Zataras, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, TescoPepsi, Tyrantistica, Comfed, Eae, and Shadeth.