The Animatronic land of FNAFia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Michael with an iron fist, and remarkable for its aversion to nipples, zero percent divorce rate, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.222 billion FNAFians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Environment, and Education are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cawthon City. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong FNAFian economy, worth 100 trillion Fazcoins a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,595 Fazcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead", there is a dearth of space for new houses, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in FNAFia, and the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FNAFia's national animal is the Animatronic, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FNAFia lodged a message on the FNAF Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in FNAFia, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : FNAFia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in FNAFia, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in FNAFia.
- : Following new legislation in FNAFia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : FNAFia agreed to construct embassies between FNAF 2 and Nation of Balestria.
- : FNAFia agreed to construct embassies between FNAF and Nation of Balestria.
- : FNAFia lodged a message on the New International States Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in FNAFia, hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead".
- : FNAFia lodged a message on the The Houses of Friends Regional Message Board.