The United Provinces of Flippica is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Nommiticus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.33 billion Flippicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castelias. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Flippican economy, worth a remarkable 1,115 trillion Emeralds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 209,338 Emeralds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear", and feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Flippica's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Flippica was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Following new legislation in Flippica, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Flippica, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : Following new legislation in Flippica, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Flippica was endorsed by The People's Republic of Misuvelia.
- : Following new legislation in Flippica, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Flippica, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Following new legislation in Flippica, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
- : Flippica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
- : Flippica was endorsed by The Republic of The Pantheons.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Alunya, The Black Cathedral, The Rhein States, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Omnistria, Territorio di Nessuno, Buckerino, Uganda Knuckles UK, Black Templares, Trillius, PlanetPunk, Ka Ching, Sundred, Saturns Edge, Kwaj, Ethnon, Sunto, North Bratislava, Sheldanada, Peldorn, Mzeusia, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, Maott, Steraz, Corfad, Gladio II, Bayern-Straubing, Acrabinnia, Great Bights Mum, Ibiscaton, Notyoutopia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Shibutani, Papika, Tappan Hills, Steampunk Ariel, Federation Terra Australis, Novare Res, Sinelona, Siwale, THX1138, Shin-Hachioji, Spartoptia, Jasminlandia, Ninjak30, Dreadton, New Bremerton, Dar es Saalam, and 32 others.Wilkshire, Holy Oranz, Q w e r t y, Pallaith, Ostrinios, Joodey, New Pruessen, Frances Francis the First of France, Guer Aike, Plangainer, Racoda, Haor Chall, Noiah, Torakuen, Sil Dorsett, Selfgradatude, Kirostan, Egalico, United Draconia, Lunallian, Agrauron, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sakaryata, Shadowrik, The United States of Romania, Kontara, Wineclaw, Norvayopia, Aerilia, The Pantheons, Misuvelia, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.