|Leader||Rey De Dioses|
The Kingdom of Firlands is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Rey De Dioses with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 3.067 billion Firlandsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ryusoul. The average income tax rate is 91.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Firlandsian economy, worth 442 trillion Firgish Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 144,314 Firgish Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet ads promising "hot singles in your area" are even less accurate than they used to be, nose plugs are the latest Firlandsian fashion accessory, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution, and the national security service are a bunch of crooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Firlands's national animal is the Red Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kiramentality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Firlands was endorsed by The Ship Fleet of Loreintor.
- : Following new legislation in Firlands, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Firlands, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution.
- : Following new legislation in Firlands, nose plugs are the latest Firlandsian fashion accessory.
- : Firlands was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
- : Firlands was endorsed by The ✨✨MENACING THREAT✨✨ of Zukchiva.
- : Following new legislation in Firlands, internet ads promising "hot singles in your area" are even less accurate than they used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Firlands, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Firlands, royals are always ready with their diamond-encrusted toilet plungers in case a royal flush doesn't work.
- : Firlands was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Debluu, Brotherland, Layngderfleethe, VW53Aland, Axdel, Oofery, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Dravida India, Dannemarie, Ridann, Spiruvania, Isahaak, Veterans Association, Aquyia, From New World, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Dahom, New Leganes, Aivintis, Hizuru, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Preat, A mean old man, Kalaratri, British Calradia, Canadian Technocrats, Rhealaliit, Enlil, Albrook, Blobbo, Marrabuk, Sandboxford, Arcadiam, Fanderia, Perah, Thurland, Evrigenis, Mardom, Rikos Isles, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Merlovich, and 7 others.The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Wakeopolis, Nociav, Frankinstan, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, and Chesstitans.