|Leader||Solaire of Astora|
The Sun-Touched Holy Knights of Ferrill is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Solaire of Astora with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and fear of technology. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.13 billion Sun Knights have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Astora. The average income tax rate is 65.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Astoran economy, worth 119 trillion souls a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,341 souls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
You're only as old as you feel, Ferrill is renowned for its lax gun laws, the nation's soldiers often believe they're in the Air Force, and citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ferrill's national animal is the Golden Phantom, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sun Praising.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ferrill was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Ferrill lodged a message on the The Order of the Grey Wardens Regional Message Board.
- : Ferrill applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Ferrill, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- : Following new legislation in Ferrill, the nation's soldiers often believe they're in the Air Force.
- : Following new legislation in Ferrill, Ferrill is renowned for its lax gun laws.
- : Following new legislation in Ferrill, you're only as old as you feel.
- : Following new legislation in Ferrill, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Ferrill created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Ferrill, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.