The 15 States of Fellon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mother Nature with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 5.687 billion Fellonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of EastGate. The average income tax rate is 59.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fellonian economy, worth 853 trillion Zeches a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 150,163 Zeches, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime is totally unknown. Fellon's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tree.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fellon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Fellon voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Fellon endorsed The Empire of Eastern Hyront Scassen.
- : Fellon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Fellon was endorsed by The Empire of Eastern Hyront Scassen.
- : Fellon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
- : Following new legislation in Fellon, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Fellon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
Endorsements Received: 87 » VW53Aland, Peatiktist, Libertanny, Plazland, Elejamie, Asendavia, Drunken Seal Islands, Lyontisia, Vultuca, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, La xinga, Galve, Liberstankonia, Dark Edgyness, East Malaysia, Adolanta, Interdimensional Waifus, Headpat Central, Wiranath, Lanagon, Republic of Berzerkistan, Unger under over, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, United China Nation, ReeK, Dragonia, Freedom Fascists, Bai Lung, Pakitsk, Kaigi, Brotherland, North Insomnia, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kangarawa, Kriov, Sen Jast, Camdyn Islands, Kucia, Adavan, New Leganes, Trimmania, Taurora, Federated States of Zootron, Axdel, Propwash, CopyCato, Bzux, Zukchiva, and 37 others.Ridann, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Goodnamesarerare, Slys Paws, Evrigenis, Zang0, Socialist Holy American Empire, Broengtopia, Tuvaltastan, Riveraland, Tretrid, Joundia, Dragons Blood, Schrebia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Raunch, Ripsylvania, Lingu, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Distro-Spartica, Tseriesiscoming, Gorbastan, West Nagato, Blobbo, Filipopol, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, A mean old man, Alderaciea, Santa Dystopia, BearStackof2015, Survivoristan, and Eastern Hyront Scassen.