The Nation of Faronnia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Eric Blackwell with an iron fist, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, unlimited-speed roads, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.393 billion Faronnians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ferenda. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.7%.
The very strong Faronnian economy, worth 228 trillion Faronnian Dollars a year, is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Gambling. Average income is 67,231 Faronnian Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
It is a silent spring in Faronnia, torture is illegal, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits, and stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Faronnia's national animal is the Deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Faronnia's influence in Crassia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Faronnia's influence in Crassia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Faronnia's influence in Crassia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Faronnia's influence in Crassia rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Faronnia relocated from Balder to Crassia.
- : Faronnia altered its national flag.
- : Faronnia was refounded in Balder.
- : Faronnia ceased to exist in Crassia.
- : Faronnia's influence in Crassia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Faronnia lodged a message on the Crassia Regional Message Board.