The Constitutional Monarchy of Falkendel is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 262 million Falkendelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 31.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Falkendelian economy, worth 19.6 trillion Parcsgelds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,775 Parcsgelds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, and the Forestry Department has decided you really can't fight fire with fire. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Falkendel's national animal is the Gyrrfalken, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, the Forestry Department has decided you really can't fight fire with fire.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, bureaucrats close new businesses for not complying with the Penguin Packaging Index.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, some of the country's most famous photographers are animals.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, corporations claim the third ounce of any metal traded in a wicker-cone on the Sunday of a full moon as a charitable expense.
- : Following new legislation in Falkendel, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Falkendel's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
Endorsements Received: 115 » Ethnon, Shibutani, Valhalla123, Yaorozu, Newpromisedland, Corfad, North Bratislava, The Rhein States, Seenvorland, Hoglands, Plutayah, Zumlandia, Territorio di Nessuno, Orado, Castle Federation, Hamerica, Pazair, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, El Fiji Grande, Zzozona, Former English Colony, Godwanna, Empy, Sikol, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, The Calabash Protectorate, Omnistria, Fendlium, Saperisole, Ihese, Prydania, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Psychotic Vegans, Seanat, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, Kranostav, Notyoutopia, Daiz, Pallaith, New Lakemba, Sea Ghost, Loutsland, Yokciq Empire, Arbor Marshes, 1 very fast endotarter, Shinjuku tokyo 0, and 65 others.Arlens Apartment, Dabarastan, Fauzjhia, Interdimensional Zone, Libertania Democratica, Dreadton, Lybirit, Siwale, Wit Noreis, McMasterdonia, U S Eh, Frances Francis the First of France, The Iron Lions, Kocherian, Valentine Z, Plangainer, Westinor, Wineclaw, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Fayyayid, Arichia, Joodey, Schnuftelland, Xagill, Zeternia, Eywaan, Korovan Isles, Selfgradatude, Praeceps, Clan Spaniel, The Pantheons, Abject Ludicrosity, Principia Mathematica, Damsmel, Nouvelle-Floride, Highton Islands, Borsukia, PotatoFarmers, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Fracie, The New Cordian Empire, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Madjack, Ravendi, Sil Dorsett, Eschatosia, Ihsan, Kragsgale, Pokemanland, Xipher, Lionia, Simone Republic, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Buckhem, Ultra777, Eastern Cous Empria, WeKnow, Andexia, and Moubarakistan.